Many dentist offices will require you to visit an outside oral surgeon, but Midway Dental Solutions is different. Our dedicated oral surgeon is a full-time staff member at our clinic in Dallas, TX.
We can address:
- Gum recession - we treat gum recession using the pinhole technique, which is a minimally invasive treatment system that requires fewer treatments and costs less than traditional techniques; no incisions or stitches are required.
- Gum disease - we use a non-surgical protocol developed by Dr. Prada to help reduce and control gum disease.
- Biopsy - we conduct biopsies to figure out whether tissue identified in an oral cancer screening needs to be removed. If the biopsy is positive, the patient is referred out to an oncologist.
- All-on-four implants - these dental implants support a full set of teeth from molar to molar; they are also sometimes called Teeth-in-a-Day.
- Dental implants - Dr. Prada, a board-certified dental implant periodontist with 12 years of experience, has performed thousands of implants using 3D technology to identify critical structures in patients' mouths; he always begins by offering a full consultation to put the patient at ease about the procedure.
- Snap-on dentures - these fully removable, conventional dentures are stabilized by implants and supported by tissue.
Schedule an appointment today to work with a highly qualified dental implant periodontist.